[wplug] post to nntp in PINE?

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 00:35:56 EDT 2004

I use pine, but not for newsgroups- but I recall that in rn the command to post
was f for "follow-up".  I always found that odd.

I think you can post to lots of newsgroups through google's interface too, it's
worth a try.  I know you can get to cmu.misc.market that way for example.
groups.google.com

Bryon