[wplug] OT: AI

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 11:37:05 EDT 2004

I have been trying to find out more about AI the past week but haven't been
really able to find what I am looking for.  I am hoping that someone on this
list might have at least some experience with it.  I think that the problem
is that I am not sure that AI is what I am looking for.  I want an app that
will be able to look at a couple different regression lines, look for
patterns, and make predictions based on those patterns.  I haven't been able
to decide if that's a good fit for AI or just some good old probability and
stats.  Does anyone have some insight for me?  Feel free to contact me
off-list because this is OT.  Chris.romano [at] verizon [dot] net

Thanks,

Chris Romano