[wplug] gentoo install on old hardware

Christopher Galik chris at cardiactelecom.com
Wed Apr 28 08:48:14 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 16:19, Duncan Hutty wrote:
> Well that was over 3 weeks ago and as far as I can see it still seems to be chugging along. Has anyone else seen this?

You might want to pop in to the wplug IRC channel.  There's a gentleman
there who has installed / is installing gentoo stage 1 on a 486.  Maybe
ask him what his build time is.  For the life of me I can't remember who
it is tho :)

--
 Christopher Galik, A+CSP <chris at cardiactelecom.com>
 Cardiac Telecom Corporation -- 800.355.2594 x144