[wplug] Please let it be true.....

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Tue Apr 27 10:02:55 EDT 2004

  Back in the early 90's, I vaguely remember an internet reference to the
fact that SCO acquired Xenix  - apparently from Microsoft? - and that M$
had a 30% equity position in SCO at that time.  It might make for
interesting times if an SCO dissolution leaves Billy G. holding the
(nominal?) title to unix - - -

for such purpose.

                      Christopher Galik
                      <chris                    To:      General user list <wplug at wplug.org>
                      @cardiactelecom.c         cc:
                      om>                       Subject: Re: [wplug] Please let it be true.....
                      Sent by:
                      wplug-bounces+bre
                      any=csc.com

                      04/27/2004 05:30
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      General user list

> (The article essentially says that if the Royal Bank of Canada pulls
> its $30 million, it's goodbye SCO.)

Not that what he says means a hill of beans, but I recall reading an
article yesterday in which Darl states that even if BayStar and RBC pull
out, SCO will still have plenty of money to litigate with.  I don't know
how much of that I believe, but I just thought I'd add that.

-c.

--
 Christopher Galik, A+CSP <chris at cardiactelecom.com>
 Cardiac Telecom Corporation -- 800.355.2594 x144