[wplug] xdm's Chooser

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Apr 17 00:17:38 EDT 2004

I was wondering if any of you have fiddled with xdm and the chooser feature.  I have a laptop that runs as a stand alone sometime, and other times as an X terminal with my desktop as my server.  I have found that xdm has the ability to allow you to "choose" which one you log into, but I could not figure it out.  I have already gone through the mini-how-to, but could not get it to work.  I was hoping that someone out there could give me a little insite.