[wplug] KDE -Mac look and feel question - recommendations please

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 20:00:03 EDT 2004

How Mac-like are you trying to get?

Gnome has some Mac-like themes and functionality as fas as the GUI goes.

For KDE - I use the Mosfet's Liquid theme and the Gradient Aqua OS K window
decoration.

Check out www.kde-look.org and also look at some of the Super Karamba Themes.
There are actually tools to emulate the bar on the bottom of the Mac's screen
with the zooming icons thingy !

Also check out freshmeat.net for themes.

Hope this helps,

Bob