[wplug] Wine Fun

Benjamin Slavin bslavin_list at wavecrazy.net
Thu Apr 15 20:39:09 EDT 2004

Jeremey,

I've had my own fun with Wine, and have made a few contributions to the Wine
AppDB. I would be happy to help you out if I can.

My experience has been primarily with CodeWeavers' CrossOver Office, but I've
used WineX and the official Wine distribution (the latter, from the FreeBSD
ports system).

I'm sure that there are others on the list as well, so if you have any
problems after checking out the AppDB, it won't hurt to ask.

AppDB lives at: http://appdb.winehq.org/

  --Ben Slavin