[wplug] 3.10 - SOLUTION

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 17:06:06 EDT 2004

Well, sort of ..........

I joined the Zaurus User Group (www.zaurususergroup.com) where I was informed
that the "Run as root" problem is a known bug of the Ver. 3.10 ROM.

I upgraded to Ver. 3.13 and found the the new ROM indeed worked as expected.

On a whim, I attempted a restore of a previous backup.

It restored fine but reintroduced the problem.

I cleared the backup and have been reinstalling applications one at a time.

So far so good.

I've been looking over the OpenZaurus ROM but I'm not sure if I'm going to try
it. I need my PIM apps and Hancomm Office suite.

Thanks for the help,

Bob