[wplug] SuSE 9 SAMBA Client Fun

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 16:57:01 EDT 2004

I'm running Version 2.2.7a-SuSE on SuSE 8.2
and smbclient --help does show the -W option.

So does the man page.

I'm sure you know that the smb.conf file plays a part in the client side
configuration as well as server side. Some domain specifics can be specified
there too.

I wish I could be more help but maybe you'll piece together a solution
from the responses.

Good Luck,

Bob