[wplug] hardware swaping..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Fri Apr 9 08:16:42 EDT 2004

I thought it would behave better than its M$ counterpart.  In the past
I've noticed kudzu detects just about any hardware changes at bootup.
Just didn't know if it would have a fit if it saw an entirely different
motherboard and chipset.

I guess I can always ghost it first to be safe..  Blessed is the
pessimist.  :)

-Mike