[wplug] debian books.

Kuzman Ganchev kuzman at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Apr 8 21:18:21 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:25:05AM -0400, John Harrold wrote:
> i want to muck around with debian. i did this once before, but it prooved
> to be a little harder to adapt from redhat than i thought it would be, this
> time, i thought i would start with a book. i started looking around for a
> book specific to debian. from google i found this page:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/books

Since you say you got there from Google, I'm just going to point out:

http://www.debian.org/doc/

and in particular:

http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#install

and

http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#usersguide

I've never had problems (but then again my friends knew Debian), so I
don't know how good these are but at a first glance they don't look too
shabby.

Kuzman