[wplug] reverse DNS

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Wed Apr 7 15:15:45 EDT 2004

   There is a great, glass-walled office building just outside Washington,
DC, wherein every staff member - from the highest to the lowest - operates
on a single, devout  proposition.  "Someone out there is STILL having fun -
what can we do to stop it??".

  (Or is it "There's still a dollar out there that isn't mine - How do I
get it?).

for such purpose.

                      Bill Moran
                      <wmoran                   To:      General user list <wplug at wplug.org>
                      @potentialtech.co         cc:
                      m>                        Subject: Re: [wplug] reverse DNS
                      Sent by:
                      wplug-bounces+bre
                      any=csc.com

                      04/07/2004 02:53
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      General user list

Duncan Hutty wrote:
> Thank you all for your responses.
>
> <Bill Moran>
>

 > I could give a long list of reasons why Comcast is awful, but let's just
leave
 > it at this: they have changed my company's STATIC IP address block 3
times in
 > the last 8 months. Does wonders for your VPNs that does, I can tell you.

Makes me wonder what these people are thinking?  "Hmm ... let's renumber
our whole
IP space, just for the hell of it"?

--
Bill Moran