[wplug] fonts..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Mon Apr 5 13:05:34 EDT 2004

Well, I tried it with less than good results..  The fonts worked after a
reboot, but it must of changed my defaults because everything else
switched to a ugly unusable font..  And openoffice refuses to open now..
Nuked the fonts and everything except open office is fine..  Had to delete
my .openoffice from my home folder to fix that..

I'll just live with the fonts I've got..  :)

-Mike