[wplug] Firebird and Java

sublime78ska at comcast.net sublime78ska at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 16:25:25 EST 2004

When you're asked which profile to use, it means Firebird is already running.  End  it and then restart.

To get the java plugin, you need to install the jre.  There is a good site, I believe it's www.jpackage.org, that has a lot of java stuff already packaged up for many distros.  To check the plugins that Firebird knows about, type 'about:plugins' in the location.

good luck!

Phil

ps - sorry for top posting.  Comcast's web mail client makes me do it ;)  They had a new and improved version that was online for like one day - guess it was buggy!