[wplug] Firebird and Java

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Fri Apr 2 16:13:15 EST 2004

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, deep wrote:

> I think you have to be root to install that.  Open a shell prompt and
> start Firebird after su'ing as root.  Then follow the same process you
> have been doing.

It doesn't seem to make a difference.  Plus, it keeps asking me what
profile to use, and when I say 'default', it says it can't use that one
because it's already in use.

WTF?  I switched to Linux to get away from this crap.

So i made a new profile, and it still does the same thing.  I go to the
website, it says I need a plugin, I [say okay | install the plugin that I
downloaded earlier] and this time it fails silently, reporting only "read
only" in the installation popup window.

-brandon

 up!