[wplug] redhat-config-users

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 1 11:06:13 EST 2004

Sometime in April Vanco, Don assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Consider removing the RPM and re-installing it (not sure _what_ RPM it
| is - but you can easily find out) I.E. backdating any upgrades for RH
| tools....

$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/redhat-config-users
redhat-config-users-1.1.5-7

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E