[wplug] Open Zaurus sync problem

Sean Parsons sean.parsons at verizon.net
Sat Sep 27 20:27:30 EDT 2003

I have been using my Zaurus SL-5500 in combination with my Mandrake 9.1 box,
and today I decided to break the shackles of proprietary software and replace
Qtopia (on my Zaurus) with Opie. I successfully flashed the rom and installed
Open Zaurus along with Opie. Everything seemed fantastic till I went to sync
it with my Linux box. Qtopia-desktop IS open source, so I was going to
continue to use it (version 1.7) as I had before. I am doing everything the
same way as I did it before, but it no longer is able to connect to my PDA.

Does anyone have any suggestions?