[wplug] Threatening people who try to help

Alexandros Papadopoulos apapadop at cmu.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:15:11 EDT 2003

Okay, let's end this here. I'm wrong and Russ is right. I shouldn't have
scanned his machine without his prior permission. I was being too
liberal with that decision, feeling that I was doing a favor to a
friend. I apologize if my actions caused any problems to his server,
and would love to know how that happened - a copy of the logs would be
nice, so that everyone sees how the machine was compromised or disabled
(if that *is* what happened; I still don't know what happened to Russ'
server).

I hope this is not about saving public face to anyone anymore. As I
said, Russ is right, I'm wrong.

I'm sorry for the noise.

-A
--
http://andrew.cmu.edu/~apapadop/pub_key.asc
3DAD 8435 DB52 F17B 640F  D78C 8260 0CC1 0B75 8265