[wplug] Big response for Small Linux

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Thu Sep 25 12:37:20 EDT 2003

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  I am currently downloading both knoppix
and gnoppix.  I have already burned the business card distro and it looks
like it will work.

I tried rawwrite and ghost but neither would work with the USB connected
compact flash reader/writer.  rawwrite only wants to write to diskettes and
ghost only to harddrives.  I may look into dd for windows.

While on this project, I have asked several questions of the wplug members
(wpluggers?).  The worst case response time was 15 minutes.  The typical
time was around 5 minutes (which is about how often my mail client looks for
new mail).  In each case a clear and correct answer was provided.  I have a
paid (big bucks) subscription to M$ for support and they can't even come
close to the service you provide.  I spend more time on hold with them than
it take you to solve problems.  Thank you!

-laweber