[wplug] wow

Keir Josephson kjoseph at stargate.net
Tue Sep 23 20:51:57 EDT 2003

I realize that I may be preaching to the choir, here, but, having used
both Red Hat ES 2.1 & Solaris in a production environment, I just have
to ask what's in the Sun Kool-Aid?!? Sun is one of those systems that
works fine as long as you don't touch it, patch it, or do anything with
the hardware config. On the other hand, RH has proven to be quite
flexible, especially with regards to performance running anything
Oracle.

My 2 cents.

-Keir