[wplug] Mounting SDA1

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Mon Sep 22 11:27:29 EDT 2003

Unless that device is formatted with the correct FS, you cannot mount
that device with that FS type.
You could format the FS with an ext3 FS, would that cause the card to
not be readable by another device? I.E. compact flash for a digi-cam.
If it's solely for use between linux boxen....
mkfs.ext3 /dev/sda1

Remember that a windows box will not read the card (except with a 3rd
party reader) and if it's for an external device (I.E. a digi-cam),
that device probably will not read that card either. (unless that
device supports named FS)

Mike