[wplug] If I were a Linux consultant...

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Fri Sep 19 02:15:24 EDT 2003

Agreed.  It's not an easy thing to do.  But working for your self never
is in my experience.  I am a technical consultant and business owner as
well, and I promote Linux/Open Source.  I take it on a case-by-case
basis.  Not everyone is ready to leave M$ behind.  Though many of us,
including myself, wishes they would.

I have implemented Linux in several businesses though.  One of the great
things about Linux is its versatility.  Where there is a will, there is
a way.  I love it!

And I haven't had to make cat food into a turkey yet.  Thanksgiving is
around the corner though ;)  Let's hope for real turkey! :D

- Carl

--
Carl Benedict
Pittsburgh Techs