[wplug] If I were a Linux consultant...

Alex Birch kes at lifesabirch.org
Thu Sep 18 15:25:48 EDT 2003

Lance,

> Ewwww... Why in the world would you want to do this?  Why not pick up a
> book?  Or read a manpage?  Would you
> ln -s c:\windows\system32 \system-programs
I've read many books on GNU/Linux and it's been my _ONLY_ OS for the past
3 years.

It's just done some of these things to help chemist do chemistry and not
worry about GNU/Linux.

> The Linux method makes a whole lot more sense to me.
It does as well to me. I prefer using vim on config files instead of using
gui's any day. But then again many people don't want to learn how to use a
computer, they just want to use it.

Until Linux becomes a little bit more user friendly, Windoze will dominate
the desk top.

Cheers,
Alex