OT - RE: [wplug] If I were a Linux consultant...

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Thu Sep 18 11:31:28 EDT 2003

Robert E. Coutch wrote:
> Haven't you been listening to Microsoft?

Funny - this just came in an email:
(and I only have to spend $3.50 to get it)

----
Look here for answers: COMPETING WITH LINUX. The new Partners Sales Training
CD.
----
September 18, 2003

Prepare yourself and your staff to handle your customer's questions about
Linux. This new sales training CD can help you effectively communicate what
you already know about the financial value and technology advantages of
using licensed Microsoft(r) solutions. Competing with Linux provides you and
your staff with solid business answers and training that you can use when
the topic of Linux comes up.

Resources on the Competing with Linux CD include:
*         Solutions Evaluations
*         Cost Value Benefits
*         Case Studies
*         Interactive Demos
*         Workload Comparisons
*         Analyst Reviews

CD is available worldwide in English only. Cost of CD is U.S. $3.50 plus
shipping and handling.

Order the CD today: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253714

Microsoft Communities is your launching pad for communicating online with
peers and experts about Microsoft products, technologies, and services:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253712