[wplug] If I were a Linux consultant...

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Thu Sep 18 08:33:11 EDT 2003

Elwin Green wrote:
> I would...
<snip>
	Sadly, you leave out the portions where you find actual work to pay
your mortgage and keep you from shaping cat food into a turkey the last
Thursday every Nov.

	Aspirations are awesome, but sadly reality has other requirements
that cause you to get involved in other things, next thing you know you're
forty....  I've been meaning to get involved in some kind of "grass roots"
project (like local education and the K12/LTSP stuff -  another environment
begging for financial relief) - but my day job gets in the way, and I'm at a
point in my life where I've talked about Linux 24/7 for nearly 5 years, and
I'm ready to move into a cave (with my TiVos of course).

Don
Linux Consultant