[wplug] Speed LEDs

William Powell billpwl1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 08:15:35 EDT 2003

All the ones I have had were set by DIP jumpers that controlled the
individual segments of the LEDs.  I could make the numbers read
anything  I wanted to, there was a high setting and a low setting that
was switched via the turbo switch, but it did not reflect anything other
than the position of the switch.  There was no output from the
motherboard that affected the reading.

Bill