[wplug] Speed LEDs

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Mon Sep 15 22:52:47 EDT 2003

I was wondering if anyone knows of a project/software that used the speed LEDs (you know the ones, that went with the "turbo" button) to display something useful, say an xload output?

I've found all the LED strips projects (8 led lights in a row connect to the parallel port) but I am looking to use the two digit number display on the front of my case.