[wplug] Ohio LUG Gathering

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 12 20:10:18 EDT 2003

I'm considering attending this, for no reason except to take a trip to
learn something cool about Linux.

If anyone else is interested in attending, I'll register for the event
tomorrow. I'd prefer to go with somebody who's willing to split the
costs of the trip. (I'll forward the message in case anyone's forgotten
about it.)

--
--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org