[wplug] Mozilla Firebird

Ryan W. Frenz rfrenz at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:36:30 EDT 2003

I started using Mozilla Firebird on my XP box about 3 months ago, and I
absolutely loved it.  So I decided to install it on my Mandrake 9.1
system, on which I used to use Galeon for browsing.  The only problem
is, it looks like hell.  Fonts are grainy and hard to read, links are
not underlined (even though the option is set), etc.  Has anyone else
seen anything like this with Firebird?  Is there some system setting I
may have messed up?  It seems strange to me that it would look different
from Galeon (which I thought was just Mozilla).  Thanks in advance.

Ryan