[wplug] Apache question

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Tue Sep 9 09:44:27 EDT 2003

Is there any way to limit the amount of connections to specific folders
under Apache?

For example, if I have a folder on my webserver named "downloads" and I
wanted to limit access to this folder and this folder only so that only
3 people could be downloading something from this folder at any given
time, could I do that?

Furthermore, if I can do the above, can I set up a custom error document
  to explain that "there are too many connections, please try back in a
minute"?   (I ask, because want to make sure they can still connect to
the webserver and get the error document, and not just be refused a
connection outright.)

--
Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)
http://www.sugapablo.com