[wplug] Saturday GUM 9/6/2003

Devin Lee Drew ddrew at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 5 00:46:28 EDT 2003

I'll hum off and on at 278.4375 Hz from 10 am till 10:30 am. If the
signal gets stronger then you're going in the right direction. :P

Take the 61(abc) to the first stop past Craig Street. If you're really
nervous then get off at the Phallus of Learning and walk East on Forbes
till you cross the railroad tracks at Panther Hollow. Take the first
right (construction zone) and walk behind Hamburg Hall. Ask a friendly
geek if you can't find Newell Simon Hall. See the attached image
modified from mapquest.

cheers, Viva Darwin,

Devin