[wplug] [wplug-announce] Saturday GUM 9/6/2003

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Fri Sep 5 06:37:05 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:22:11PM -0400, Shawn L. Djernes wrote:
> Does someone have walking directions and what bus stop I should get off at.
> If possible anyone who is a ham radio operator and would have an HT with
> them at the meeting so they could talk me in would be great.  I plan on
> taking the 41B/C from Bridgeville to Downtown and then a 61? into oakland.

61 A, B, or C, or 500.
Get off on Forbes just as it crosses over the bridge (panther hollow?)
It's the bridge right after the Carnegie/Scaife museums.

If you know when and where you'll be in town, I can ride out with you.
I'll write you offlist about this, but throw this out on the list in
case there is anyone else wanting to join in the bus riding fun.

Rick