[wplug] [wplug-announce] Saturday GUM 9/6/2003

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Thu Sep 4 23:22:11 EDT 2003

Does someone have walking directions and what bus stop I should get off at.
If possible anyone who is a ham radio operator and would have an HT with
them at the meeting so they could talk me in would be great.  I plan on
taking the 41B/C from Bridgeville to Downtown and then a 61? into oakland.

Shawn, n0peu