[wplug] script help

Tim Quinlan tim at techfocus.net
Fri Oct 31 17:49:24 EST 2003

Make a script something like this, chmod 700 it for root and run the
script from root's cron (not the individual commands).  Whenever you use
su in a script, always use the dash, it changes the environment
variables to that user

#!/bin/sh
cp -Ruf /home /mnt/windows/backup/

su - postgres
pg_dumpall > /mnt/windows/backup/file.sql
exit

su - whoever
somecommand
exit