[wplug] Linux Anti-Virus

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Fri Oct 31 16:23:59 EST 2003

http://www.sophos.com

They have desktop and server packages, as well as support for Mac OS X,
Unix/Linux, and many other OSs.  I have personally never used it, though
(yet).

http://www.centralcommand.com/index.html

This is the home of Verixa anti-virus.  I downloaded the limited version
of this one about a year ago and still run it from time to time.  The
trail is pretty feature-limited, but how often do I get viruses anyway?
:)  This one supports Linux/FreeBSD/OpenBSD.  They also list info about
Sendmail/Qmail/Postfix/Exim packages, so you might want to check those
out.

Enjoy,

Carl