[wplug] A simple question about kernel package of RedHat 9

Cédric Barthou cedric.barthou at free.fr
Fri Oct 31 09:45:57 EST 2003

Hi,
I saw you posted a message about compiling the kernel and that you retrieved the directory containing the sources from a rpm package.
I want to install an adsl driver and the installation guide indicates that one should have the kernel sources (kernel 2.4.20-8 ) in /usr/src/linux-2.4.20-8.
I did a WorkStation Install and retrieved and installed kernel-2.4.20-8.src.rpm from shrike-SRPMS-disc2.iso (I downloaded the 6 isos of RH9) .
Do you know how I can get the /usr/src/linux-2.4.20-8 set up, perhaps which package I have to install?
Thanks very much for your help , I am stucked,
      Cédric