[wplug] Nautilus won't die?

Benjamin Slavin bslavin_list at wavecrazy.net
Fri Oct 31 00:33:04 EST 2003

I assume you are aware of this, but Nautilus is used to render the
desktop, so there will probably always be at least one nautilus process
running if you're using Gnome.

As for the windows reappearing, check out the config files in the
~/.gnome folder. Gnome saves information about what windows are open, so
they can be re-opened when you log in again. Perhaps some setting just
got stuck?

  --Ben