[wplug] OT: DSL Frustration

Benjamin Slavin bslavin_list at wavecrazy.net
Thu Oct 30 17:42:51 EST 2003

Running a wireless ISP in Eastern PA, I must say that Verizon is our
best sales tool.

More than half of our customers are former frustrated Verizon customers.

While I'm out here at school I'm on the University's network, but my
home is outside of the range of our wireless network, so we use Comcast.
Sure, there are downsides (specifically no static IP), but all in all,
we've had very good success with them. With the download currently at
3Mbit (although upload is still 128k), the service has been very fast
and reliable.

  --Ben