[wplug] Most common business distro?

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 29 13:18:30 EST 2003

Every so often, WPLUG holds an installfest, where anyone that is new or is
having trouble installing Linux, can bring their computer and we will help
install Linux.  The next installfest is on Nov 8th and details can be found
at http://www.wplug.org.  At this installfest, someone that will attend can
bring a Redhat, Gentoo, Mandrake, or any other distribution you would like
to install.

-Henry

--On Wednesday, October 29, 2003 9:59 AM -0800 Vince Belansky
<vbelansky at yahoo.com> wrote:r