[wplug] Tried it - it works (darn!!).

William Lavin wlavin02 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 13:15:07 EST 2003

Google has implemented a new feature - type a phone number (dashes
optional) in the search bar and it returns the name and address.  Click
on the map icon and it outputs a map showing the location of the
building.  Using the address and maps.com - you can get a map to the
location.

If you click on the phone icon next to the name you are taken to a page
that allows you to delete your number from Google's database - within 48

hours.  It also lists six other sites that you may want to delete your
number from.

You can also type in a name and a city (no state needed) and it will
return the name, address and phone number. The phone icon mentioned
above will show seven combinations of name, city, state, zip code that
will return this info.

Tried it on my number but got the wrong location on the corrrect road.
There are several communities on my road and the same house number
appears in another community.