[wplug] web programming

Joe joe at portsys.net
Tue Oct 28 10:13:12 EST 2003

> I do a great deal of web deving because it's my job.  For clients I
> use either PHP-JavaScript-SQL or ASP-VBScript-Javascript-SQL.

Just out of curiosity.. how does ASP compare to php?
I've never touched it.. but thought someday I might just for kicks. The
one thing I did notice while setting up a server for a client was that
you can use mdb files without having an sql server running at all. I
thought that would be handy.. but then again you can always use db or
csv's with linux..

---
Joe Topjian
email: joe at portsys.net