[wplug] Conference

Ron Gilardi information at tenthward.com
Mon Oct 27 22:39:24 EST 2003

Hello:

   Our firm, Tenthward Computing,  is co-sponsoring a one day conference
to be held during the second week of December. The conference is local
and concerns Computer Security.

   We would like to include as part of the day's presentation an
overview of computing security issues as they exist in the Linux
environment. Thus, if any person associated with WPLUG would be
interested in serving as a speaker, please contact me as soon as is
convenient.

   To be considered as a presenter, the person needs to be able to speak
expertly, concisely and effectively on the defined topic. A modest
hororarium is paid. We will need a detailed biographical profile and/or
resume

   If you think you might be interested in this oportunity, please
contact me by phone or e-mail. Thank you.

Ron Gilardi, Ph.D.
Principal and CTO
/Tenthward Computing /
www.tenthward.com