[wplug] web content monitoring script

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Thu Oct 23 14:26:59 EDT 2003

John

I dont know of any *nix specific tools, but there is a win-based tool to
do what you want, Right Web Monitor.  You could probably run it under
wine.  I had a very simple CLI web browser on my old box that I want to
think could do that.  My old box is down right now, as soon as I get it
back up I'll check it and let you know.

-bill

--
Bill <bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com>