[wplug] ErieLUG

ncoastpub at systemsecuritysolutions.com ncoastpub at systemsecuritysolutions.com
Thu Oct 23 11:08:57 EDT 2003

Ok, it would appear that we have at least enough interested people to move
forward with this. So now the question becomes who will take the first
steps? I am still out of town but I will back next weekend for a few days
before leaving again. I don't know how much I could accomplish in that
timeframe, but likely not enough to get this off the ground (especially
considering that I haven't seen my family in a couple of months and don't
plan to spend all my time with the penguin).

The ball's in someone's court now, but who's?