[wplug] ErieLUG

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Wed Oct 22 17:28:44 EDT 2003

It's great seeing a lot of support for starting an ErieLUG. Can I help out?

I live in the Pittsburgh area, but my family lives halfway between here and Erie. So, I could act as a go-between for WPLUG and your new group, if you decide upon having meetings on the weekends.

In any case, once you decide upon a meeting time and place, post it to this list! I'll try to be there for the occasion.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org