[wplug] Suse install problem

Robert Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Oct 17 19:22:00 EDT 2003

He could also boot from the XP CD (he does have one, right?) and run the
system recovery console (you'll need the administrator password).
There is a function in there to restore the MBR.

The other option is to boot from the SuSE install CD and repair the current
setup.

BTW - While 8.1 is not old, it is two versions down.  I just downloaded the
SuSE 9 eval CD from SuSE's ftp site last night.

-Bob