[wplug] CMU Wireless Network & Slackware 9.0 and Slackware Startup Hang -- Resolved

Ryan W. Frenz rfrenz at stargate.net
Thu Oct 16 17:34:59 EDT 2003

I think posting to the list is the magic cure for all my linux
problems.  As soon as I post, I figure it out :).  I fixed the startup
hang by editing /etc/pcmcia/config.opts to not scan the offending ports,
then I fixed the wireless problem by adding:

search localdomain
nameserver 192.168.1.1

to /etc/resolv.conf.  Everything seems to be working well.  I can even
switch between the wireless connection and my local lan.

Everything is fixed now, sorry for clogging the list with these posts.

Ryan