[wplug] CD Burner Software

Edward C. Smith esmith at tranzor.net
Thu Oct 9 11:34:53 EDT 2003

There should be  RPMS for XCDRoast for redhat 8. I'd recomend just
getting that. It's got a fairly nice interface for mastering and Burning
CDRoms. However it is limited to whatever abilities mkisofs and
cdrecord  have on yoru system. On my old Redhat install this meant that
I couldn't make multi-session CDs. I haven't tried burning yet on my
Mandrake 9 setup with it so I don't know if that's been added.

-Ed