[wplug] CD Burner Software

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 9 11:09:22 EDT 2003

Sometime in October Weber, Larry A assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Can anyone suggest a good flexible CD Burner program for my system:
|
| CD Reader/Writer: HP CD-Writer 8200, USB connected.
| Linux: RedHat 8
|
| I need to be able to use it for data recording and burning .iso files.  No
| need to copy music files.

pretty much everything in linux is just a front end for 'cdrecord' which
comes with almost every distro. i'm not sure about usb drives, but this is
where i would start if i were you.

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E