[wplug] Radeon 7500 on single analog monitor

Christopher Galik chris at cardiactelecom.com
Tue Oct 7 09:38:08 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 20:03, Jonathan S. Billings wrote:
> There are multiple revisions of the ATI Radeon 7500, so it depends on
> what revision you have (The names are typically a Q followed by some
> other letter).

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon RV200 QW
[Radeon 7500]

Is this any help?  I did manage to get it working.  I read somewhere
that if you unplug your tv from the tv-out and do a complete reboot,
XFree86 will use the analog port as the primary head.  This is not
exactly my preferred solution, tho, as I do on occasion use my tv for
output and I'd LOVE to be able to get it working in X.

-c.

--
 Christopher Galik <chris at cardiactelecom.com>
 Cardiac Telecom Corp. -- 1.800.355.2594 x144